Saturday, September 30, 2017

NEW TEA COZIES!!

Having the day to myself (Nigel and Isabel are diving all weekend), I decided to get my act together and make some more tea cozies.  And here they are:



I usually only make one of a kind, sometimes two, but I fell in love with this bee/crown/wreath motif and decided to do four of them! I even had enough left over to do some small tea towels to go with them!




Tea's on!


I also fell in love with this rooster so I made two cozies of him!


Nothing like waking up to a great cup of tea in the morning. Or taking an afternoon break with a cup of tea. Or.....oh well, you get the picture!!


I love the bead work on this rooster.  Just couldn't pass him up!


Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Take care and may God bless!  Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment