Sunday, July 11, 2010

Morning Pages Journal

One more post before closing.  I not only completed my journal for Morning Pages this past week; I've also started writing Morning Pages again!  Think of it as "stream of thought" writing that you do first thing in the morning to help get all the nonsensical, negative, useless clutter out of your head so you can start your day a little calmer!  They really work well for me, although I haven't done them in about 5 years.  However, work is particularly difficult right now so I thought they might help.  Hey - it's better than medication!  For more information, read "The Artist's Way - A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity" by Julia Cameron  So....here's my second Morning Pages Journal; the other one I made was simply a cover for Morning Pages that I'd written in a spiral-bound notebook (see post dated Tuesday, 22 June 2010).  Recognize the photo?



The yellow and green cotton lace belonged to my Gran; I wanted to use something that had special meaning to me.




I love my secret notes pocket!  I cut it out of a pair of pants I found at my favorite thrift shop.  In it I actually keep sweet little notes Nigel has written to me over the years.  Yes, I'm a hoarder from way back!  It's also nice to have a place to finally keep them all in one area, before I lose them!  I'm forever "hiding" things so I won't lose them, then completely forgetting where I hide them!  Highly frustrating!!

Well, that's it for now.  Take care and have a lovely week!  Jan 

No comments:

Post a Comment